Up on the rooftop, lurk lurk lurk! When a famous Outlaw King takes a fancy to her winsome smile, she is faced with a dangerous decision: walk away or choose to stay. Either way, her decision will haunt her.
And thousands of years later, we still find ourselves asking: was she the predator or was she the prey? The truth, in fact, may not be that simple.
Who is she? Bathsheba, the Stolen Bride. Tune in for more!
- Instagram: instagram.com/wickedorwise
- Website: wickedorwise.com/contact
- Email: RachAllene@gmail.com
Support the Podcast via Merch
Random things Referenced in this Episode:
- Abigail – Part 1 // ft. Isabel Rasor: https://wickedorwise.com/2021/01/16/s1e8-abigail-part-1-ft-isabel-rasor/
- Abigail – Part 2 // ft. Isabel Rasor: https://wickedorwise.com/2021/01/30/s1e9-abigail-part-2-ft-isabel-rasor/
- Pride & Prejudice movie (the best version): https://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Keira-Knightley/dp/B009CGCQPU/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2O4MF3FSIMOUU&keywords=pride+and+prejudice&qid=1642019596&s=instant-video&sprefix=pride+and+prejudice%2Cinstant-video%2C110&sr=1-1
- Zipporah – Part 1 // ft. Thomas Carpenter: https://wickedorwise.com/2020/11/14/s1e3-zipporah-part-1-ft-thomas-carpenter/
- Zipporah – Part 2 // ft. Thomas Carpenter: https://wickedorwise.com/2020/11/19/s1e4-zipporah-part-2-ft-thomas-carpenter/
- 2 Samuel 11, 13, 15, 23
- Psalm 51