The stunning wife of Moses, Zipporah’s life is apparently the basis of a lot of conflict… Who knew? I sure didn’t, but I’m anxious to tell you all about it!
Have questions, thoughts, or testimonies you’d like to share? I’d love to hear from you! Please email me at RachAllene@gmail.com or send me a DM on Instagram @MsRachAllene / @WickedorWise.
Favorite Sources + Recommended Reading
Digging deeper via the Bible:
- Exodus 2, 4 and 18; Numbers 12
- These are the top two commentaries of the many I perused.
Outside refers to “outside of Scripture” and does not necessarily advise of any Christian/non-Christian bias in the source.
- This article is a good read on the Jewish idea that God wanted to kill Moses’s son, rather than Moses himself.
- Watch the Prince of Egypt
- Or enjoy its incredible soundtrack (as I very much so did during the many hours of researching fun!)